CES is one of eight organisations (including ACF) who manage and deliver ‘Inspiring Impact’ – an international collaborative programme, working to help organisations know what to measure and how to measure.
This course will support you in how you assess and demonstrate the effectiveness of your grant-giving. Through presentations, group work and discussion this course will:
• explain the terminology and jargon
• provide good practice guidance
• help you to clarify the outputs, outcomes and impact of your funded organisations
• support you to develop and apply an appropriate and proportionate monitoring and evaluation system
• explore reasonable and feasible ways to collect information
• help you to interpret and use information once you collect it
‘Inspiring Impact’ resources will be referred to as part of the course.
Will interest those involved in reviewing or developing a system for monitoring and evaluating grant-giving.
Speakers/presenters: Charities Evaluation Services (CES), part of NCVO.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 255 4499
Cost to members: £155
Cost to non-members: £215
To book your place please click here
Refund policy: Read the ACF refund policy